If you are using an Apple iPhone or iPad to record your interview please note the following.
We recommend using the Google Chrome browser. New versions of Safari are also supported but not recommended.
Use Incognito or Private Mode
- Chrome - Tap the 3 dots and then New Incognito Tab. A new Incognito tab opens.
- Safari - Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad, tap the Pages icon (consisting of two squares) to bring up the open tabs view, and then tap "Private". The interface turns a dark gray.
We recommend a stable Wi-Fi or 4G data connection with a minimum speed of 2mbps. You can test your connection here.
- We suggest placing your device on a stable surface and leaning against another object to keep the camera steady and ensure the best video quality possible.
- Check your device is fully charged and that you have a good stable data connection.
- Remove any protective case which might impact the sound recording.
Check your browser has access to the camera:
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap Safari. You'll have to scroll down to find it.
- Enable access for Camera & Microphone.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app Chrome.
- Click Record on Question 1 of your Willo video interview
- When prompted, tap Allow.
If you’ve turned off microphone or camera access for Chrome, you can turn on your mic or camera permissions in your iPhone Settings.