If you are using a Samsung or other Android phone to record your interview please note the following top tips:
Please do not use the default Samsung browser as it will not work.
You must use the Chrome browser. This can normally be found in the 'Google' folder.
Depending on your device, when you click record you may be presented with 4 actions, always choose Camcorder and enable access to microphone and camera when prompted.
You may wish to switch to the front facing (selfie) camera to record your answers.
Network or upload issues? Please check your resolution:
- Open your camera application.
You will see the Settings gear icon in the top left.
Select 'resolutions' - choose a lower resolution such as SD
Open interview in a new tab and try again.
- We recommend leaning your device against a mug or similar object to keep the camera steady and ensure the best video quality possible.
- Check your device is fully charged.
- Ensure you have a good stable data connection.
- Remove any protective case which might impact the sound recording.